- 1.Kissed a girl?
- 2.Kissed a boy?
- 3.Had sex in public?
- 4.What’s your religion?
- 5.What does your URL mean?
- 6.Reason you joined tumblr?
- 7.Do you have any nicknames?
- 8.Do you like bubble bath?
- 9.Kissed in the rain?
- 10.Dyed your hair?
- 11.Soup or salad?
- 12.Vegetable or meat?
- 13.Go out drinking?
- 14.Smoke cigarettes?
- 15.Smoke weed?
- 16.Do any hard drugs?
- 17.Have you had sex today?
- 18.Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- 19.The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- 20.Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 21.Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
- 22.Tried to commit suicide?
- 23.The last time you felt broken?
- 24.Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
- 25.Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
- 26.Do you have Long hair OR short hair?
- 27.First thing you notice to a guy/girl?
- 28.Do you sing in the shower?
- 29.Do you dance in the car?
- 30.Where were you yesterday?
- 31.Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 32.Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 33.Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 34.Is Christmas stressful?
- 35.Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 36.Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 37.Do you believe in ghosts?
- 38.Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 39.Take a vitamin daily?
- 40.Wear slippers?
- 41.Wear a bath robe?
- 42.What do you wear to bed?
- 43.Do you want to get married?
- 44.Can you curl your tongue?
- Relationship preference:
- 45.How many relationships have you had?
- 46.How can I win your heart?
- 47.what makes a great relationship?
- 48.Shy OR open?
- 50.Religious OR non-religious?
- 51.Caring OR non-restricting of you?
- 52.Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
- 53.Piercings OR no piercings?
- 54.Tattoos OR no tattoos?
- 55.Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
it’s great that yall are supporting fat ladies but let’s stop only talking about the ones who have hourglass figures. support girls with love handles and stretch marks and thighs that jiggle when they walk and girls who don’t have big asses and girls with cellulite and girls with big arms and calves and fat in all the places they’re told they shouldn’t have fat. if you’re gonna be body positive you have to support all body types because every body is beautiful
Guess who is back ?
- Random Person: You talk to much about formula 1
- Me: You breath too much
Kamui Kobayashi - 10
"My first choice was number 4, but 10 was the number i had when i made my F1 debut with Toyota"
Marcus Ericsson - 9
"It’s simple, i like this number"
Sebastian Vettel - 1
Michael Schumacher and Nigel Mansell were champions with number 5, but i choose it because i carried it successfully with karts, and when i won my first F1 title in 2010. But as reigning champion i will have to settle with #1
Daniel Ricciardo - 3
It was my first number in karting and i am also a big fan of Nascar legend, Dale Earnhardt
Nico Rosberg - 6
My father won the title with number 6
Max Chilton - 4
Kimi Raikkonen - 7
There’s no particular story linked to it, it’s the number i had last year and i saw no reason to change it. I like it, which is good enough, isn’t it?
Romain Grosjean - 8
My wife was born on 8 December, we started dating in 2008 and my son is the 8th wonder of the world
Sergio Perez - 11
Ever since i was a kid, i always wore the 11 in karting. Actually my email has 11 in it as well. A lot of things have to do with 11, so i identified myself with that number.
Pastor Maldonado - 13
i like number 13, everybody was surprised by that, because nobody used it before. In Venezuela, it’s not an unlucky number.
Fernando Alonso - 14
It has been my lucky number since 1996. I was 14 on 14 July, driving kart number 14 - and i won the world championship.
Felipe Massa - 19
It was my number in karting and my uncle also used 19 when he raced
Kevin Magnussen - 20
It was the same number i had last year when i won the World series by Renault title. I also had it when i won in karting too..
Jules Bianchi - 17
I previously applied for 7,27,77 and didn’t get any of them. So was left with 17.
Esteban Gutierrez - 21
It has always been my fav number. It was also the age i started with F1.
Jenson Button - 22
It was the number i raced with at Brawn when i won the 2009 World Championship.
Jean-Eric Vergne - 25
I was born on 25 April.
Daniil Kvyat - 26
..and i was born on 26 April.
Nico Hulkenberg - 27
So many asking why 27, it’s simple, it’s my birthday dates 19+8=27
Lewis Hamilton - 44
When i started racing, my first kart had 44 on its plate. I won my first British championship with it. Fingers crossed it will bring as much luck now as it did back then
Valtteri Bottas - 77
I like the twitter hastag #BO77AS
Adrian Sutil - 99
The highest number that you could pick was 99, and in my life i always go for the maximum
I swear Dany and JEV win for the stories.
Poor Jules! I wonder how the decided priority?
Jules answer tho!